[NEohioPAL] 1BR, 1BA NEWLY REMODELED APARTMENT FOR RENT - RIGHT OFF LAKE, POOL, PET-FRIENDLY!

Annette Lawless annettelawless at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 23:27:35 PDT 2013

Hi friends!

 As some of you know, I am leaving Ohio, but before I make the big move I need to find someone to take over my apartment. Can you help?

 I live at The Shoreham, which is an apartment building on the Gold
Coast properties off Edgewater Drive in Lakewood. The Shoreham is a
lovely 11-story building with a gorgeous view of Lake Erie.

 My one-bedroom apartment costs about $700 in rent. It’s 650+ square feet
 and is one of the newest renovations in the building – the kitchen AND
the bedroom walk-in closet are my favorite parts! I've used the kitchen in a number of TV segments for Fox 8. Appliances like
a refrigerator, microwave, stove and dishwasher are included.  On top of rent,
 you only have to pay gas and electric, which are capped.

 Other features:
 - Heated underground parking, which is especially nice during winter. No more defrosting the car!
 - Pet friendly
 - Indoor car wash area
 - Workout room
 - Social rooms so you can study or host a party – for free!
 - Rooftop view of Lake Erie
 - Olympic size pool with sundeck
 - Outdoor patio areas for grilling, socializing
 - 24-hour laundry facility. It comes with new (maybe a year old) front-loading washer-dryer units
 - 24-hour emergency maintenance
 - Lots of security, including keyless entry
 - Resident lounge
 - Guest suite
 - Discounts for seniors

 I’d appreciate if you can spread the word about my look for a new
tenant. If you know of anyone looking, please do share. I’m trying hard
to find someone to take over or it may cost me a pretty penny.

Please share this if you can. I’d appreciate it! If anyone is
interested, please send me a message or call (866) 777-4432 to set up an
 appointment. Tell them you’re interested in seeing Annette’s newly
remodeled one-bedroom.

CHECK OUT PICS OF THE APARTMENT AT...

https://www.facebook.com/LakewoodApartment

Feel free to e-mail me any questions.