[NEohioPAL] Seeking Locations for Web Series Shoot!

Stacey Malone 1221entertainment at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 07:25:01 PDT 2013

*1221 Entertainment Group*

*The Greek Chronicles (Web Series) *

*Fall 2013*

*1221 Entertainment Group is looking for locations to shoot our new web
series "The Greek Chronicles". We are in search of 4 locations:
*
1*) Basement- *We need a basement that has a door to the outside! It must
NOT be a finished basement.

*2) Dorm Room- *we need a dorm room to shoot a couple of scenes in
preferably 2 beds in it.

*3) Single Family Home- *we need a single family two story home to serve as
our "Beta House" to shoot a couple of scenes in.

*4) Bedroom-* Can be in a house or apartment but a large size bedroom

** If the single family home, bedroom and the basement be in the same house
that would be great!*

We are a* SMALL production* with a* SMALL Budget! *We are putting our
hearts and soul into this production and if* *anyone could help us we would
appreciate it! We plan to enter this web series in many contests and
festivals! We also have a YouTube Channel so you could see your home
or dorm room in our series

****We plan to shoot in September on 2013 we only need this locations for 1
day*****

--