[NEohioPAL] Secrets of Cleveland Rock and Roll Revealed at the Beachwood LIbrary

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Fri Aug 9 09:33:10 PDT 2013

A message from Deanna

Was going through some "old" stuff in my roll-top desk and came across a journal I kept when working  on Rock and Roll and the Cleveland Connection. I'd forgotten  about all the behind the scenes stories I have in there! Some great stuff about people I interviewed and some not so great stuff about them!
I'm thinking I will never publish this baby because of that, but I will reveal some of it in my talk at the Beachwood Library. I'll also talk about why I wrote Peggy Sue Got Pregnant: A Rock and Roll Love Story, and why I took Buddy Holly out of the original story. Interested?  Come on down next Wednesday at 7 pm.

Please register at the Beachwood page at http://www.cuyahogalibrary.org/ or call 216-831-6868.
Author Deanna Adams

Wednesday August 14

7 pm.

Beachwood Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library
25501 Shaker Blvd