[NEohioPAL] Face painting and balloon twisting jobs for 8/17

Kay Dobbs mypartyforaliving at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 13:26:10 PDT 2013

Party for a Living needs 2 balloon artists and one face painter (cheek art)
near Canal Fulton on August 17, from 11-1.  We also need a Rapunzel on the
same day from 3-4 in Grafton. Rapunzel needs to do cheek art and balloon
twisting.  We have the costume and supplies. One girl would be able to do
both jobs.  Pay is $25/hr plus gas. If you don't have these skills, we can
teach you. This can lead to more jobs if you want. Please respond today or
tomorrow and tell me a little about yourself.
Check out our website:
www.mypartyforaliving.com