[NEohioPAL] Brecksville Theater on the Square Fall Classes

Meriel Sikora merielsikora at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 09:20:58 PDT 2013

Registration for BTOTS' Fall Classes is now OPEN! In addition to "The Company," which is a brand new acting troupe for middle and high school students, we have two great classes for everyone else. Here's what you need to know:
Musical Theater Revue - Saturdays, September 7-October 12 9:00-10:30 AM
Ages 10-15
Instructor: Erin FodorCost: $75
This class is nothing but singing and dancing, so if you love those two things, this is the class for you! You'll spend 6 weeks learning music straight from Broadway, and then you'll perform it for your family and friends on the last day.
Fall Mini Camp - Friday, October 18 9 AM - 3 PMAges 6-13
Instructor: Josh Landis
Cost: $40
If you loved the spring break mini camp, good news: you don't have to wait until next spring to do it again! We're taking another one of our favorite books and turning it into a play in just 6 hours. Which one, you ask? It's Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Graberstein. Your family will come back at the end of the day to see your one of a kind creation. Area schools have this day off, so it's the perfect opportunity to come hang out with us!
Any family that participated in our summer camp or that is signing up more than one child will get a 10% discount. We have space for 13 in each class, so don't wait to sign up as these classes typically fill up quickly. Go to www.btots.org to register online or print out a mail-in registration form if that's more your style. Contact us at education at btots.org with any questions.