[NEohioPAL] Princess, Knight, Fairy and Pirate Parties!

Chelsea Vandergrift temenosproductions at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:00:07 PDT 2013

*Look no further for North East Ohio's top princess party company! Make
your party or event truly magical with Temenos Productions. We are NE Ohio*'s
*best professional children’s entertainment company guaranteed to make
memories that will last a lifetime. It is our mission to bring you
unforgettable memories to cherish forever. We offer only the highest
quality entertainment with our professionally trained performers. We work
hard to give you an experience filled with magic, wonder, joy and laughter.

*
*Check our our website! www.TemenosProductions.com
*
*
*To book, call or e-mail us at:
330-974-5433
TemenosProductions at gmail.com

One Hour: $120
*Party Includes:
*

   - *Character
   *
   - *Story *
   - *Dancing *
   - *Games *
   - *Time for Pictures*
   - *Crown for birthday princess*
   - *Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos, or Crafts: $25 add on (if adding,
   please let us know how many children will be in attendance) *
   - To add an additional character, please add on an extra $40

90 Minutes: $200

   - *Two Characters
   *
   - *Story *
   - *Dancing *
   - *Games *
   - *Time for Pictures*
   - *Nail Polish*
   - *Crown and gift for Birthday Princess*
   - *Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos, or Crafts: $25 add on (if adding,
   please let us know how many children will be in attendance) *
   - *To add an additional character, please add on an extra $50*

20 minute Meet and Greet-$35
-for Trumbull County only

   - *One character*
   - *Time with character*
   - *Time for pictures*

Video Messages-$20

   - *Get a personalized video message from one of our characters*

*For Public Events and Non-Profit events, please call or e-mail us for
prices and information. *

(Please note we are not currently hiring on new performers at this time)