[NEohioPAL] Great Lakes Youth Ballet Fall Registration

dmb1007 at aol.com dmb1007 at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 19:24:26 PDT 2013

Great Lakes Youth Ballet, a 501 (c) (3) non- profit youth ballet company will hold an Open House and Registration for the 2013-2014 season this
					 SUNDAY, AUGUST 18th from 12-5 pm
							at our studio located at

					   10670 Royalton Road, North Royalton, 44133

For information about fall classes, please visit us at www.greatlakesballet.com  or call 440-230-9018.

	E-mail us at greatlakesballet at att.net

Great Lakes Youth Ballet provides a positive environment to explore dance.  With smaller class sizes, students receive more personal attention and positive reinforcement.   Because we are a non-profit ballet company, we are also dedicated to nurturing meaningful cultural opportunities through community outreach and performances.  Classes are for ages 3 through adult.

"Like" us on Facebook!!!