[NEohioPAL] Do you want a full house for every performance?

Kitty McClellan kitty at fillaseat.com
Wed Aug 14 10:08:38 PDT 2013

THEATER GROUPS, MUSIC VENUES, PERFORMING ARTS CENTERS:

Are all your shows and performances sold out? Would you like to fill the
unsold seats with new patrons?

FILLASEAT CLEVELAND IS HERE TO HELP!

When you know you will have empty, unsold seats, or if you are having a
preview night and you'd like to give your performers the feeling of
performing for a full house, we can get live, warm bodies in the unsold
seats for you! Our service is simple, and best of all, IT'S FREE!

If you would like more information about our FREE service, feel free to
email kitty at fillaseat.com or check out our website:
http://www.fillaseatcleveland.com , and click on Contact and Partners Page.

--
Kitty McClellan

[image: Inline image 1]

Partnership Manager
FILLASEAT Cleveland
All trade names of Velvet Rope Enterprises, LLC, Licensee of FILLASEAT.com
T./Fax (855) 345-5732 *•* kitty at fillaseat.com *• *PO Box 8741 *•* Canton,
OH 44711 www.fillaseatcleveland.com

*FILLASEAT.com - 19 cities - 65,000 members*