[NEohioPAL] Huge Garage Sale!

Cassandra Capocci ccapocci at live.com
Thu Aug 15 06:03:29 PDT 2013

Need to boost your costume/prop department?? I'm having a garage sale Saturday August 17th 8am-8pm (and for you early birds Friday night from 5 pm-8pm).  LOTS of vintage 70's clothes!! Also, furniture, artwork, records, office supplies (including HP scanner), plastic storage containers, a big bird cage, a whole bunch of Catholic items (anyone doing Nunsense or Sound of Music or St. Mary Ignatius??) There's a lot of other stuff too! I may be getting some comics to sell also. Hope to see you all this weekend-1286 Neptune Ave. Akron, 44301 (We are in Firestone Park between Archwood and Firestone) Message me if you have questions, just put 'garage sale' in the subject line ccapocci at live.com