[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: Various roles for all ages, Harry Potter Characters

Magan Mclaughlin mmclau16 at kent.edu
Fri Aug 16 10:03:18 PDT 2013

OPEN auditions August 29th & 30th 2013 At Fieldcrest Estate
1346 EASTHILL (55th) STREET SE | NORTH CANTON OH 44720
Audition times available From 10:00am-5:00pm
After 5:00pm we will have walk in auditions until 6:30pm each night.

Come with a prepared short monologue
Various roles are to be based off of harry potter characters, and for many
different dates
The following is a audition form you can paste into a word document, print
out, and fill in the information.

To reserve an audition slot, or for more information, Email wizards
gathering at yahoo.com and we will get back to you in a timely manner

If these audition times do not work out for you, and you still would like
to audition, please connect with us and we will work a time out for an
audition.

---------------------

Fieldcrest Estate
Wizards Gatherings Audition Form
Check Out our Facebook as well for more information on our property and
events!
https://www.facebook.com/WizardsGathering

This Production is unique in the sense that it will be more of a
improvisational setting where you are interacting with non-actors and
actors alike. There is no experience needed, and you do not have to be
familiar with the movies or series, just willing to learn, new actors
welcome.

Actors need to be available for Scheduled Rehearsals, Mandatory Dress
Rehearsals, and Performances. Depending on the role you may be casted in,
Rehearsals will vary along with what Performances you will be needed in.
The dates for the performances are the following.

October 25th, 26th- The Welcoming Feast: Two Night Events & Dress Rehearsal
November 1st, 2nd - Halloween Feast: Two Night Events- One Day Event on
Saturday & Dress Rehearsal
November 8th, 9th - Tri-Wizards Tournament: All Day Events & Dress Rehearsal
November 10th, 11th - The Hunt: Two Night Events- One Day Event & Dress
Rehearsal
November 23rd - The Yule Ball: One Night Event & Dress Rehearsal

Are there any performances that you are not willing to be casted in? (be
specific on which date and times)

Please List Any/ALL conflicts that you may have in your schedule: Between
now and the November 23rd, 2013 (This includes Work, Classes, Vacations,
Etc)
Please Be Specific:

Name: Age: Gender:

Address:

Phone Number: Email:

Height: Weight: Hair Color: Eye Color:

Theatre Experience:

Special Skills/Abilities/Accents:

What Else Should we know about you?

What Role Are You Auditioning For?

If you don't get casted, as that role will you be willing to accept another
role? Yes/No

If we are unable to cast you for this year's production, are you interested
in working in a production position?