[NEohioPAL] ADMININISTRATIVE & BOOKING ASSISTANT

J.S. Depaul JSDepaul at pmtm.com
Sat Aug 17 07:00:57 PDT 2013

ADMININISTRATIVE & BOOKING ASSISTANT
FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS

Model & Talent  Agency is seeking one dynamic individual to add to our staff.

We are only looking for someone with computer skills. Must be highly proficient in the following:

  *   Microsoft office
  *   Adobe Photoshop
  *   PowerPoint - creating presentations
  *   Social Media & Blogs

Must have the following qualifications/skills

  *   Exceptional grasp of the English language both verbally & written
  *   Good multi-tasking skills
  *   Organizational skills
  *   Attention to details
  *   Great personality, punctual and reliable
  *   Professional image

Experience in the following a plus

  *   Has knowledge of the model/talent industry & basic understanding of a commercial market
  *   Experience in modeling and/or acting in front or behind the camera, as an event coordinator, public relations, marketing or sales

Qualified individuals will be working with models/talent/clients on a daily basis, must have a high level of motivation with excellent work habits, have excellent verbal communication skills both in person and on the phone. Primarily a day position with a few evening hours/must be able to work some evenings. Advancement potential, Health Insurance and Vacation Benefits.

Qualified candidates only email your resume to jsdepaul at pmtm.com<mailto:jsdepaul at pmtm.com>