[NEohioPAL] Haunted Attraction auditions. PAID POSITIONS

Darryl Parson parson.darryl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 20:48:28 PDT 2013

 Wicked Weekends at Clay's Park resort will be holding auditions for its
2013 season at Clay's Park in North Lawrence Ohio.
Wednesday Aug 21st 6 pm-8 pm
Saturday Aug 24 Noon-2 pm
We are seeking actors 16 years of age an older to portray monsters within
our haunted attractions. Wicked Weekends hosts 4 unique haunted attractions
every weekend in October. These are paid positions. Show dates are Oct
4,5,11,12,18,19,20,25,26,27. The show starts at 7 pm each night and runs
till midnight on Friday and Saturdays and till 10 pm on Sundays. Actors
need to arrive no later than 5:30 pm on show nights to allow proper time
for make-up and wardrobe. Please bring I.D. and be ready to perform a one
minute audition. Applicants under the age of 18 need to bring a parent or
guardian to sign their contract. Wicked weekends provides training
workshops to all hired actors during the month of September. Workshops will
cover safety, spfx make-up, character development, and haunt acting. For
questions please email hauntteamx at gmail.com

Location
Clay's Park Melody barn
13190 Patterson st. n.w.
North Lawrence, ohio 44666

Please use Melody barn gate located on st. rt. 93