[NEohioPAL] NEW Web Series: Contact Info Updated

sabrina mcpherson slm.926 at att.net
Wed Aug 14 09:30:42 PDT 2013

NEW Web Series: Intern and Volunteer Opportunities

Eastbrook Films in association with DVM Entertainment are in pre-production for an upcoming web series. Filming will take place in various locations throughout the city of Cleveland. We are currently looking for energetic and passionate interns and volunteers with moderate to advanced experience to add to our growing production team. Positions are needed in the following departments:

Set Operations: Key Grip
Production Sound: Boom Operator & Mixer Recordist
Electrical: Gaffer (Lighting)
Editorial: Editor & Sound Editor
Post Production: Foley Artist (Sound Effects)

Submit resume's with related work experience and contact information to
ebfilms at alvinfraziermusic.com.

For additional information & inquiries please contact Alvin Frazier
(440) 941-6708.