[NEohioPAL] Haunted host hosting auditions.

Darryl Parson parson.darryl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 14:50:29 PDT 2013

Wicked Weekends at Clay's Park resort will be holding auditions for its
2013 season at Clay's Park in North Lawrence Ohio. Wednesday Aug 21st 6
pm-8 pm Saturday Aug 24 Noon-2 pm We are seeking actors 16 years of age an
older to portray monsters within our haunted attractions. Wicked Weekends
hosts 4 unique haunted attractions every weekend in October. These are paid
positions.

Show dates are Oct 4,5,11,12,18,19,20,25,26,27. The show starts at 7 pm
each night and runs till midnight on Friday and Saturdays and till 10 pm on
Sundays. Actors need to arrive no later than 5:30 pm on show nights to
allow proper time for make-up and wardrobe. Please bring I.D. and be ready
to perform a one minute audition.

Applicants under the age of 18 need to bring a parent or guardian to sign
their contract. Wicked weekends provides training workshops to all hired
actors during the month of September. Workshops will cover safety, spfx
make-up, character development, and haunt acting. For questions please
email hauntteamx at gmail.com

Location Clay's Park Melody barn 13190 Patterson st. n.w. North Lawrence,
ohio 44666

Please use Melody barn gate located on st. rt. 93