[NEohioPAL] Come Volunteer for Oktoberfest in Sandusky!

Kristen Moldovan kristenmoldovan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 07:09:32 PDT 2013

  The Sandusky State Theatre currently seeks volunteers to assist with Sandusky's upcoming Oktoberfest.
   We are looking for volunteers to assist with decorating Columbus Avenue in downtown Sandusky Thursday September 26, and Friday September 27 from 5:00pm until approximately midnight. We will also need volunteers to assist with unloading bars, tables and chairs and set up on Friday September 27 from 5:00pm-12:00am.
  On Saturday September 28 we are seeking volunteers to assist from 8:00am-12:00pm with final set up and to assist in directing vendors to their locations. Oktoberfest begins at Noon on Saturday September 28. For the event from Noon until 10:00pm we are seeking volunteers to help with event clean-up, beer ticket sales, attendants for 2 entertainment&dining tents, barbacks, and other duties. Shifts from 12:00pm-10:00pm on Saturday will run in 4 hour blocks. We encourage volunteers to stay and enjoy the event following their shifts!
 We are also seeking volunteers for tear down Saturday (9/28) evening from 10:00pm-12:00am.
  For more information on how you can help with Oktoberfest please contact Kristen at the Sandusky State Theatre at 419-626-1950 ext.869, or via e-mail at kmoldovan at sanduskystate.com.