[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Fall Classes to begin September 11th!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 10:43:17 PDT 2013

Cleveland Inner City Ballet -Fall Session begins Wednesday September 11, 2013. We offer classes throughout the Greater Cleveland Area and may have a program location close to you! Call for more information about registration, class time and tuition. Dancers who register for Fall will be eligible for A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker performed at CSU Main Classroom Auditorium!We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe every child deserves to have the gift of a good quality dance education.

Cleveland Inner City Ballet
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
216.903.6604