[NEohioPAL] Looking for Quad Drum Set!!!

Gideon-Patrick Thorpe Lorete glorete12 at mail.bw.edu
Tue Aug 20 13:47:00 PDT 2013

                Be a part of something huge and make your mark in the world!

 Broadway School of Music and the Arts is a community school that strives to enrich lives of people by providing high quality, diverse arts and music instruction and programming. It is located right above Bill and Will's Hat Shop in the former Hruby Conservatory Building by the intersection of Broadway Ave. and East 55th St.

    We are in great need of a Quad Drum Set (8', 10', 12', 14') at a reasonable price for our Youth Drum Corps. The Youth Drum Corps is part of a unique community art project called the Slavic Village Neighborhood Percussion Project. Its mission is to better educate, enrich, and bring together people of diverse ages and backgrounds in and near the Slavic Village neighborhood of Cleveland through the power of music. With your help, the Youth Drum Corps will be fully equipped to carry out its mission.

    If you are interested in selling or even donating your Quad Drum Set, please contact us at (440)994-0291 or send an e-mail to glorete12 at mail.bw.edu<mailto:glorete12 at mail.bw.edu> or broadwaysch at yahoo.com<mailto:broadwaysch at yahoo.com>.