[NEohioPAL] Looking for Office Set

Brian Walker briancurtiswalker at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 18:16:53 PDT 2013

Hi, I only need one more scene for my Pinheads pilot. The scene involves the three leads visiting their boss. Ergo, I need an office - or something that at least looks like an office where people are working. I am hoping to film on Sept. 1. I would prefer the Akron/Barberton area, but as long as I'm not going all over God's creation, I'm okay. If you have a location I can use, hit me up at adecourv at gmail.com
And for the record, I'm an efficient director, so I won't be there TOO long and payment is negotiable.