[NEohioPAL] 1 woman needed (20 - 30 years old) - Swinging on a Star - Huntington Playhouse

Ian Atwood ian_atwood at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 07:20:58 PDT 2013

Strong voice, but stuck in the chorus? Do you think that the saying "There is no such thing as a small part, only a small actor" is garbage, and you want to sing some solos?? Then I want to hear from you!!

Contact me for a part in Huntington Playhouse's upcoming production of The Johnny Burke review - Swinging on a Star. We have an amazing cast already actively working on the show and need that final voice to pull it all together.

Email me at ian_atwood at hotmail.com or ianatwood at livenation.com for a copy of the remaining rehearsal schedule.

You can also shoot me a call or text me at 216-269-9420.

Thanks for your time!