[NEohioPAL] Call for Directors

Annette Phelps a.phelps25 at att.net
Thu Aug 22 20:05:32 PDT 2013

2014 Season - Call for Directors

The Broadview Heights Spotlights Community Theater is seeking directors for our 2014 season.  The first show of the season will be our February Coffeehouse Production of With This Ring by Joseph Simonelli.  More information about this play can be found at
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BroadviewHeightsSpot/ca1427c0e1/fdcacb84b1/deb7498c78
The remainder of the season is still in development.  Interested individuals should send resumes, 2014 availability/preferences, and up to three show suggestions (optional, but if provided please include
publisher, summary, and cast size), to Board President Annette Phelps at a.phelps25 at att.net.