[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Director on WCSB 89.3 FM!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 05:47:04 PDT 2013

Cleveland Inner City Ballet Director Chanda Ford-White will be on WCSB 89.3FM to discuss- issues with blacks in ballet, programming, upcoming Nutcracker and her paper about ballet titled- Black Ballerina? Check out the interview when you get a chance. It will be posted on WCSB 89.3 FM-and on our schools website at clevelandinnercityballet.org- You won't want to miss it. Don't forget to friend us on Facebook!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to all children in underserved populations regardless of race, class, gender, or socioeconomic background. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education.

We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106