[NEohioPAL] Job Opportunity: St. Barnabas Episcopal Church

Lysa Kenney flauncybelle at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 24 23:34:23 PDT 2013

St. Barnabas Episcopal Church in Bay Village is looking for a creative musician to
develop and lead our music program.  We are a small but growing
congregation with young families.  We embrace diversity, including
musical diversity.  This position will be part-time and would be
especially appropriate for a student or recent graduate.

If you know of someone who would be interested in this position, please
have them send a resume to:  The Rev. Sarah Shofstall, St. Barnabas
Episcopal Church, 468 Bradley Road, Bay Village, OH 44140 or to
st.barnabas at att.net.

Thank You!