[NEohioPAL] Antigone in Akron

Treviel Cody trevielcody at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 04:58:51 PDT 2013

If anyone is interested in joing our wonderful cast of Antigone in Akron ohio, we are stilll filling roles for this wonderful production. we only need about 3 more performers who can help bring this performance to life. we also are still looking for a stage manager. if you are interested in joining us please contact me via email our give me a call at 234-788-2497. thank you and have a blessed day. My name is Treviel Cody owner of Cody Innovations.