[NEohioPAL] Only a couple more spots left for fall voice lessons at Simply Charming Vocal Instruction and Etiquette Classes.

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 09:11:40 PDT 2013

Want to learn how to sing, improve your resume and skill, or just simply improve your natural talent?Try voice lessons!

 I only have a couple more spots
available at this time for new students of all ages for Fall (due to a couple kids
going back to college). Please let me know ASAP if you are wanting to
start lessons because they filled up quickly this season and the evening spots are pretty sparse. I will have a waiting list for week nights once the spots are filled, or a
couple Saturday spots available if week nights will not work. My prices are $15 for 30 minutes, $20 for 45 minutes, and $25 for 60 minutes. I take cash, check and credit cards. I am located in Norwalk, Ohio but have students that travel from Vermillion, Sandusky and Wellington. Please call, text or email with any questions. You can also find more information on my website below. Thank you
and I hope everyone has a fantastic school year!!!
Rebecca Serotko

Certified Children's Etiquette Instructor and Vocal Instructor

419-217-9565 call/text

rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
www.eventvocalist.blogspot.com