[NEohioPAL] NEW TV SHOW FOR AUTISM

Lynette Scotese-Wojtila lynettesw at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 20:53:10 PDT 2013

AWEtism PRODUCTIONS,a LOCAL MEDIA COMPANY IN WICKLIFFE OHIO,
 is now streaming its new TV show that models for those who care for children with autism how to help kids connect with their environment and the people in it. The content in this TV show is helping professionals and  families everywhere to really facilitate progress in their children.  Visit our website to learn how you can access our show called: "Connect with S.U.C.C.E.S.S." shot right here in Lake County!
Or call Gina at 440.943.7607 to visit our filming headquarters where we have successfully served hundreds and hundreds of children with autism for over 2 If decades!
 If you can't get the channel that carries our show - then check out our DVD called "It Doesn't Need to Be This Hard .... for Anyone".. and enjoy viewing this info in the comfort of your own living room. For more info click www.AWEtismproductions.com