[NEohioPAL] Show Choir Auditions - Ladies Only!!!

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 05:58:51 PDT 2013

Steppin' Out,

 Northeast Ohio's Premier (Award-Winning) Women's show choir is currently
auditioning for the new season!

Auditions begin in September!!!!!

We sing and dance to music from many eras and each year we do a two hour
musical revue- type program.  Steppin' Out is a non-profit organization and
proceeds from our shows are ear-marked for the Rocky River Senior Center
and their mini bus program.  We also take a portion of that show and
perform at nursing homes, organization meetings, civic events and holiday
parties.  Our love of performing allows this volunteer opportunity to bring
joy to many Northeast Ohio communities.  Come and join the fun!

Vocal rehearsals begin in September on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm at
Olmsted Community Church in Olmsted Falls.  Choreography rehearsals begin
in January from 9:00 - 12:00 on Saturdays at Horizon Activity Center in
North Olmsted.

Please call Carol Silvay at 216-251-9596 to set up an audition time -  Or
just come and sit in on a session to see if you like it. Either way, Carol
can answer any question you have about the group.
Come and check us out!  And please pass the word along to anyone else you
feel might be interested in this great group!

Vicki Fritzman
Secretary
Steppin' Out