[NEohioPAL] Dance classes begin next week

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 11:49:10 PDT 2013

Fall in love dance with
Cleveland City Dance

Cleveland City Dance instills
and appreciation an love for the art of dance offering ballet, jazz, modern,
tap, yoga, hip-hop, Pilates, and more with patient and experienced teachers.

Fall classes begin Tuesday, September 3. Several classes have already filled and some have only a few spaces remaining.

Download the registration form and mail it in with a deposit to reserve your space.  Otherwise we will be open Tuesday beginning at 9:30am -2:00pm before afternoon classes begin at 4:30pm
We will be also be holding auditions
on Saturday, September 14 for the City Ballet of Cleveland's  “Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker”. This original production is partially funded by the Cuyahoga Arts & Culture and the Ohio Arts Council. Performances
will be December 7 & 8.
Visit our website, http://www.clevelandcitydance.com/ for
the fall schedule.  Download a registration form and mail in
a deposit to reserve your class of choice.  We do limit class sizes.
You may also call 216-295-2222.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com