[NEohioPAL] CD RELEASE PARTY - Vanity Crash - Fri Sept 6 - 5 O'clock - NO COVER CHARGE

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Fri Aug 30 12:51:34 PDT 2013

This is our big night. Please join us for our long awaited CD release! It's Friday September 6 at The Five O'Clock Lounge in Lakewood. There is NO COVER. Fun festivities will begin at 10pm and Vanity Crash will hit the stage at 10:30pm. We'll close the night with another wild Dance Party like we did at our last show. If you were there you know how much fun it was.

Get an advance copy of the new album here. http://VanityCrash.com/CD

For all our fans who purchase a CD either in advance or at the show will be entered into a drawing for some great gifts. They include stuff like tickets to our upcoming show with Starz at the Beachland Ballroom, autographed Vanity Crash drum head and handwritten lyrics.

After our set we would love for you to hang with us to dance as the fabulous Jonny Lama will be DJ'ing some vintage glam toons along with anything that is cool and danceable. We are going to have a big collection of songs and encourage you to request one or more.

Our new album titled Yours, Justice, tells the story of a fragile soul named Augustus Justice (AJ), who cracks under the pressure of his fiancée’s infidelity and becomes a serial killer. Vanity Crash has recruited some amazing guest musicians including past Vanity Crash alumni Brian Hager of The Chromes; Mike Garson of David Bowie’s band; Mark Gamiere of Screw Tractor and The Wake; along with others.

Within the story of the album, the listener not only meets AJ, but also Lisa, his fiancée; Jack Piper, the homicide detective; and a number of AJ's victims. The songs cross multiple musical styles including pop, waltz, electronic, New Orleans jazz and straight up rock, but all are given the Vanity Crash glam rock signature.

NO COVER!!! 21 and over
Friday, Sept 6
10:00pm - Party Starts!
10:30pm - Vanity Crash
11:30pm - Dance Party!!!
The 5 O'clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave., Lakewood 44107, (216) 521-4906
https://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge

http://www.VanityCrash.com
http://www.reverbnation.com/rpk/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
http://www.youtube.com/VanityCrash

Scene Magazine - “As frontman for the Cleveland retro-glam revisionists Vanity Crash, Folino wraps himself in boas, leather, and cheetah prints, sweating out larger-than-life Revlon rock like a punk peacock. His voice a powerful, poised instrument that’s commanding and seductive.”