[NEohioPAL] Rubber City Shakespeare announces auditions for Twelfth Night!

Chris Simmons chrisimmons17 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:52:19 PDT 2013

Rubber City Shakespeare Company is pleased to announce auditions for our
fall production, *Twelfth Night.  *We are holding auditions on September
9th and 10th from 6-9 PM at The University of Akron's Zook Hall, Room 1.
 Please prepare an 8-10 line monologue from a Shakespearean play and be
prepared for cold reads from the script.
The first rehearsal will be September 30th, with rehearsals primarily Monday
-Friday, in the evenings. The show dates are October 17th-20th.

If you are interested in auditioning -- please send your headshot and
resume to rubbercityshakes at gmail.com and specify which day you prefer. We
will email you back with an audition time.

Please also feel free to visit our website for more information:
http://rubbercityshakes.weebly.com