[NEohioPAL] String Players Needed for Beethoven 6

music darrell music_dl at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 16:38:42 PDT 2013

Hello All-

The Stow Symphony Orchestra performs a concert of classics including Saint-Saens' Danse Macabre, the Bach double violin concerto, and Beethoven's 6th Symphony on October the 5th to open its 16th season.  Also on the program is Dvoark's 'The Noon Witch'.  We are in need of string players [all sections].  If you would like to perform with us please contact Music Director and Conductor, Darrell Lee Music [yes, Music is my last name] by replying to this e-mail or by calling 330.671.1270.  For details about the SSO please feel free to log on to our website: www.stoworchestra.org

Thanks,

Darrell Lee Music

Darrell Lee Music
Music Director and Conductor