[NEohioPAL] Free Introduction to Reiki through Touch Reiki and Holistic Services. Last round of classes for a time also scheduled.

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 13:45:47 PDT 2013

Prefer Holisticand AlternativeTherapies?
Do you have issues with Creating Balance in Your Life, Anxiety, Weight Gain, Pain, Smoking, Fibromyalgia and Infertility among other things?
Have you ever heard of Reiki and had no clue what is was about,
yet were intrigued and had questions?
Now is the time to ask... “What is thisReiki I keep hearing about?”
Free Introduction to Reiki
Saturday September 28th, 2013 at 1:00pm
Shaker Village Apartments 394 Cleveland Rd 6D Norwalk, Ohio 44857
Touch Reiki and Holistic Services
Rebecca Serotko Certified Reiki Master/Teacher
Please call with any questions or see website for more information!
419-217-9565  rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com

I have also scheduled a last round of Reiki classes for fall as I will be taking a break come December.
Reiki 1- Sundays September 22, 2013 and October 1, 2013    10-4pm

Reiki 2- Sundays October 13, 2013 and and November 17, 2013   10-4pm
Reiki 3- Sundays September 8, 2013 and November 3, 2013 and December 8, 2013    10-4pm

*It is not necessary to complete all three classes. Reiki 1 is all you need to do Reiki on yourself and others. Reiki 2 you can charge for your services and Reiki 3 you can teach!

Reiki 1 is $100
Reiki 2 is $125
Reiki 3 is $150
Bundle all three for $325

I do appreciate a deposit of at least $25 to hold your spot in class. I accept cash, credit and check. You can find more information on www.bexytouch.blogspot.com
Reiki is for EVERYONE and ANYONE!

You can do Reiki no matter who you are or what your lifestyle is like!

Rebecca Serotko
Certified Reiki Master/Teacher
Usui System of Natural Healing
Certified Personal Trainer