[NEohioPAL] BECK CENTER THEATER CLASSES START IN ONE WEEK!

Jonathan Kronenberger jkronenberger at beckcenter.org
Wed Sep 4 13:33:33 PDT 2013

This Wednesday, September 11 marks the start of our Fall 2013 semester here at Beck Center for the Arts ... and some classes are nearly sold out!  However, we still have exciting opportunities available to participate in one of our after school offerings or our Saturday packages ... be it the Fundamentals of Theater, Youth Core or Teen Core options.  If you've been meaning to get involved or been wanting to check out what all the buzz is about at Beck Center ... now is the time.

Beck Center for the Arts offers our catalog exclusively online 24/7 - complete with fast and easy registration. You can sign up for any class right from the comforts of home!  Heck, you can even wake up, sign on, sign up and head over for class all in a matter of minutes. :)

But don't wait too long or you just might miss out!

Enroll online at www.beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org> , call 216-521-2540 x10 or stop by Beck Center for the Arts at 17801 Detroit in Lakewood and join the fun!

* * * * *

Located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Beck Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that offers professional theater productions, arts education programming in dance, music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring local, regional and international artists. For more information visit beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org/>.