[NEohioPAL] ROOMMATE WANTED - COVENTRY, CLEVELAND HEIGHTS

jeremy gutow jeremygutow at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 15:30:23 PDT 2013

     Roommate wanted to share my two bedroom apartment in the Coventry neighborhood of Cleveland Heights.

     $350.00 per month gets you a semi-furnished bedroom, all utilities including wi-fi and run of the apartment. Parking not included.
     I'm a mature, clean, quiet, professional male. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Apartment is nice, tidy and well taken care of.

     NOT DORM OR FRAT LIKE!!!

     Any potential roommate should be clean and respectful. Prefer non-smoking. No pets.
     Convenient to all the usual hot spots: Little Italy, CWRU, U.H. the Clinic, the museums, Cedar-Fairmount, Cedar-Lee, John Carroll, etc.

     If interested, please e-mail me: jeremygutow at yahoo.com