[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet to perform FIRST ORIGINAL BALLET- Falling Through the Clouds- Amanda, Gina, Michelle

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 14:28:47 PDT 2013

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be performing it's first Original Ballet titled: Falling through the Clouds-Amanda, Gina, Michelle.

The Ballet will be presented as part of the Ingenuity Festival- September 20,21,22.

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to underserved children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Home of the Pink Tutu Outreach Company
P.O. Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
CICBallet at ymail.com
clevelandinnercityballet.org