[NEohioPAL] CREW CALL for Feature Length Shoot

Ian Zainea ianzainea at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 09:23:12 PDT 2013

This is a feature, it is called Essentially Spunsilk. It is a comedy about
love, law, and determination.

Positions needed:
Assistant Camera
Assistant Director
Boom Operator
Production Assistant
Gaffer

Looking to fill all positions rapidly. Please be available this week for an
interview. Experience is highly preferred but not required, everyone needs
to get a start somewhere. I look forward to hearing from you. Email me with
a resume (and demo reel if applicable) and I will get back to you promptly.
Will be shot over the next couple of months on the weekends in and around
the Cuyahoga Falls area. Will be entered into film festivals.