[NEohioPAL] Call for Artists--6th Annual Sip Into the Holidays Charity Event

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 16:22:44 PDT 2013

T'is the Season for preparation to begin for stART NEO's annual fundraiser benefiting the Lakewood Commission on Aging. A very worthy, often forgotten, recipient of much needed funds to keep our senior programs thriving. As part of the evening's event, and the heART of our fundraiser is our Chinese Raffle and Silent Auction. This is my annual plea to artists for donated handpainted glasses and anything that goes with Holiday entertaining. Also, we are in need of gift baskets, event tickets, etc. and restaurants willing to donate an appetizer. Please let me know as soon as possible but no later than Sept. 30th that items will be coming. In turn, if your item is valued at least $100 you will receive a free ticket to the event.

We are still firming up the date which will be a Friday in November. We have a new location, which we are very excited about, and a very special guest this year.

More info to come soon.

Regards,

Ruthie Koenigsmark
www.startneo.info