[NEohioPAL] Bad Santa

Bob clevebob at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 06:19:30 PDT 2013

As Harvey Pekar might say..."Pay me now".

Not to start a whole thread on an off line topic, but just let me say that
this kind of offering is just dead wrong.

Free legal counsel?  Really?  How absurd.  This sounds like a rather large
project.  If you want an actor, with the skills you're seeking *and* it's a
going enterprise, you need to be ready to PAY that person.

Collectively, as a community, we unfortunately accept this sort of herd
mentality that somehow justifies that since show business is so dear to so
many of us, we'll allow ourselves to exploited financially and do it for
free.  Feh.

If Mr. Little were seeking a plumber, financial consultant, landscaper
wouldn't he expect to pay for those services?  I think so.  Please help me
to understand how this is different from those professional services.

Plus, Mark, it's always bad form to link to a web site for which you've yet
to establish the domain.  Let's just call it a "Bad Santa".

--
Bob Goddard
216-577-1143