[NEohioPAL] Open Auditions for A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker 2013

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 13:40:22 PDT 2013

Ever want to be in the ballet- The Nutcracker- as a child but never got the chance? Well, here is your opportunity.

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be hosting our first ever Neighborhood Auditions for The Nutcracker. We are casting roles for our Party Scene in Act One of the ballet.

Not a dancer don't worry we will teach you! We really want to get our Cleveland Community involved so don't be afraid to come down and be a part of this huge event. If cast in the ballet- this is a volunteer position.

Audition Dates: Wednesday- September 25th at Collinwood Recreation Center Time:4:30-5:30pm
                        Saturday- September 28th at 3630 First Baptist Church on Fairmount Boulevard in Shaker Heights Time: 11am-12pm

Performance Date: Saturday December 14th 6-8pm at Cleveland State University Main Classroom

Rehearsals: Will be every Wednesday Evening 4:30-5:30 and Saturday's 11am-12pm

 Come dressed in loose sweats and socks you will be moving. Feel free to contact us with questions 216.903.6604

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to underserved populations regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe every person deserves to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Home of the Pink Tutu's
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
216.903.6604
CICBallet at ymail.com