[NEohioPAL] TV health show seeking guests to be interviewed

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 02:08:07 PDT 2013

Hi All,

  I am taping another episode of a Cable Health & Fitness TV Program called "Mind, Body & Spirit."

  The taping is Tuesday September 17th at 4:30PM in Macedonia.  I am looking to add one more guest to the show.  The theme is anything related to stress management.  If you have a topic that you think would fit please email me at kmmk816 at yahoo.com.  It would be a 6-7 minute interview style segment.

  Here are a few sample links.  Also checkout my website for more details.  www.WorkerBeeNutrition.com

  http://youtu.be/9igdqKLaHmY

  http://youtu.be/UcNQdHJmFpA

  http://youtu.be/SV2fW6iAoEc