[NEohioPAL] Parma HS Drama Director update

jplasterer at cox.net jplasterer at cox.net
Wed Sep 11 03:52:26 PDT 2013

This is an update to the posting for a Drama Director at Parma HS. I have found out that
you can apply through the Parma Website. Please apply at:

http://www.applitrack.com/parma/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Athletics%2fActi
vities

The position needed is Dramatics at Parma HS. Job ID:1897. As of Tuesday at 3:00
it is the last posting at the bottom of the page.

This is for an immediate fill for this school year. As soon as possible would be
nice since we are already getting into the fall play season!

Thanks for your interest!

Regards

Jared Plasterer