[NEohioPAL] Print Model Casting Call - Lifestyle Portfolio

Chris Langer chris at treetowerstudios.com
Wed Sep 11 15:57:06 PDT 2013

PRINT MODEL CASTING CALL

Chris Langer Photography is looking for models to photograph for his new commercial photography portfolio.  The shoot will be taking place over the course of 2-3 weeks at the end of September into October.  The style of the pictures will be fun, energetic lifestyle portraiture.  I am looking for models who are easy and comfortable in front of the camera that take little coaching to get the images I need throughout the shoot.  We will be shooting on the beach, in the woods, along a few rivers, throughout some classic small towns, and during sunset.  A few will be photographed during fall.  You will be needed in the evenings, 3 or 4 PM till Sunset.  3-4 hours for one day.

Female Models
Age - 18 - 30
Height - 5’6” +
Location - Northeast Ohio

All types of experience will be welcomed, but previous experience will be preferred for this shoot.  This will be a paid shoot negotiated based on travel and past experience.  Models will receive a select group of images for their portfolio in return.  Must have a great selection of clothing and ability to do your own makeup/hair.  A makeup artist/stylist may be available for your shoot but that is TBD still.

Only selected models will be notified.  Please send a resume and a portfolio (min. of 5 images) to chris at chrislanger.com.  Please do not respond to this message, make a new one to chris at chrislanger.com.  Low-resolution files but still good enough to see you, please!  Links to websites are ok.

If you are interested in seeing some of my work, you can visit chrislanger.com.  All questions will be answered!

I have attached a sample of work to show you the quality of work I am trying to achieve here.

Thanks!
Chris

Chris Langer
Documentary Photographer/Videographer