[NEohioPAL] ACTORS/ACTRESSES WANTED!

Daniel John Clement djxclement at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 23:53:16 PDT 2013

We here at Ethereal Entertainment are looking for Actors and Actresses
willing to participate in this year's FIRST EVER 48 Hr Short Cutz
competition - it's a 48 HR event dedicated to the Horror genre.. it's
taking place on the weekend of October 18 - 20...

These positions are unpaid, and you must be available on all 3 days

Please respond back with a Head Shot, Resume and Demo Reel if available -
if you don't have a Demo Reel, then a link to a Vimeo or Youtube video of
your work will be sufficient

A little bit about myself and Ethereal Entertainment...

My name is Daniel John Clement, a recent graduate from the Virginia Marti
College of Art and Design and Co-Founder / Director for Ethereal
Entertainment...
Our first film project "Virtue" was nominated for 3 Awards (and 1 Win) at
this past 48 Hour Competition in Cleveland, and it was also selected as
part of The Best Of screening.

--
Daniel John Clement
Ethereal Entertainment