[NEohioPAL] Two new printers for sale

Deborah Magid magicdsm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 18:57:06 PDT 2013

Hello NEOhioPALers,
I'm selling two new printers that I received when I bought my last two computers (Apple does this).  One, I set up but never used (couldn't figure out how to make a wifi network) and put right back in the box.  The other is in a sealed box.
I will not sell for less than asking price so please don't email me unless you want to buy.
Thanks much,
Deb Magid

HP C4780-Photosmart-all-in-one Printer
Open box, never used.
List price $199+shipping.  My price $149.  Includes $33 worth of ink.
What's in the box
HP Photosmart C4780 All-in-One; HP 60 Black Ink Cartridge (~200 pages); HP 60 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~150 pages); Software CD; Reference Guide; power supply; power cord; USB cable. [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]

Summary

Enjoy the convenience of this wireless all-in-one. Print photos, copy a recipe and scan papers. Everything's at your fingertips with the HP TouchSmart frame and color display. Automatic image adjustments provide lab-quality photos without a PC.

Specs:   https://h10057.www1.hp.com/ecomcat/hpcatalog/specs/provisioner/99/Q8380A.htm

HP Deskjet 3054
Sealed box - never opened.
List price $58.69 plus shipping.  My price $45.  Includes $32 worth of ink.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02105426&tmp_task=prodinfoCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5109847#N53
HP Deskjet 3054 All-in-One printer has maximum print speed: 20 ppm black, 16 ppm color. Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Copy Resolution: Up to 600 optimized dpi (from 300 dpi input). Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11n. Paper Handling: 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray. Media types supported: paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies. Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes. What's in the Box: HP Deskjet 3054 All-in-One - J610a, HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge ( 190 pages), HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge ( 165 pages), Software CD, Setup Guide, power supply, power cord, USB cable, HP Advanced Glossy Photo Paper 5x7 60 sheet, HP Advanced Glossy Paper 4x6 100 sheet and reusable tote.
For some reason, Amazon put all the bad reviews mid-page, and all the good reviews off to the side.