[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash Says a Big Thanks to All

Vanitycrash vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Fri Sep 13 10:33:03 PDT 2013

Our CD Release show was unbelievable. We say thanks to all of you who made
it such a huge success. A special thanks goes out to all the behind the
scene individuals who’s help kept the night sane for us. And thanks to all
who ponied up to purchase a CD or a Kickstarter Offer. It is your love and
support that keeps us doing what we do.

For those of you who can’t get enough of Vanity Crash, we will be opening
for Starz at the Beachland Ballroom Saturday, September 21. Tickets are
regularly $18 advance, $20 day of show, BUT we have some specially priced
tickets for Vanity Crash fans, only $10. Go here to get yours.
https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash

Starz gathered critical acclaim with their ability to mesh great melodic pop
songs with hard rock guitars, and laid the groundwork for the soon to follow
80's metal bands. "We loved pop melodies," admitted guitarist Richie Ranno
in retrospect, "and we also loved heavy guitars. We liked to combine hooks
with a harder edge. Our singer Michael Lee Smith had a great sense of
melody."

All together Starz recorded four studio albums, "Starz", "Violation",
"Attention Shoppers", and "Coliseum Rock". One of Starz's greatest asset was
their live performance which is showcased on the album "Live in Action"
which contain the infamous 1978 performances in Louisville and the Cleveland
Agora. It was heralded by Kerrang Magazine as the greatest live record ever
released!

Two videos of Starz.
Cherry Baby - http://youtu.be/lIAS9mygJi8
Monkey Business (on TV on Don Kirsher’s Rock Concert)
http://youtu.be/NdpKr-Lfz6c
Starz with special guests Vanity Crash
Saturday, September 21, 7:30pm doors; 8:30pm show
The Beachland Ballroom
15711 Waterloo Rd, Cleveland 44110 - (216) 383-1124
All ages - $18 advance, $20 day of show
Vanity Crash Price Only $10 - https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash
http://www.beachlandballroom.com/
http://www.starzcentral.com/
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/rpk/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
http://www.youtube.com/VanityCrash

Scene Magazine - “As frontman for the Cleveland retro-glam revisionists
Vanity Crash, Folino wraps himself in boas, leather, and cheetah prints,
sweating out larger-than-life Revlon rock like a punk peacock. His voice a
powerful, poised instrument that’s commanding and seductive.”