[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for a long running television series

Jeffrey Pix pixperfprod at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 19:07:26 PDT 2013

Casting call for a long running television series

Calling all Superheroines

This is a non-union project.  All Actors are compensated for their performance.

Pixler Perfect Productions is holding a casting call for a couple of new superheroines.  We are looking for women between the ages of 18 and 40 to join the cast of the television show Super Hero 101.  The show has been on air since May 2009 and we are looking for some fresh faces to spruce it up.  The show is described as Elvira meets superheroes.  Each week the super hero teachers host a movie serial and bring a classic lesson to the viewers.  You can check our website to get an idea of what we do and watch an episode at http://www.superhero101.us/ .

The casting call will take place on Sept. 28th from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm at 2433 S. Main St. Akron Oh 44319.  We will be using the pavillion behind the church.

If you have any questions feel free to email us at pixperfprod at yahoo.com

thanks for the consideration,
Bryan Pixler
Pixler Perfect Productions