[NEohioPAL] Call for performers!!

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Sat Sep 14 08:57:24 PDT 2013

Hi all-
Scheduling for our 2014 performing arts programs at the Beachwood Library has begun.
We are located at 25501 Shaker Blvd at the corner of Shaker Blvd and Richmond Rd, convenient to all the major freeways. Our room seats 100-120. We have a piano and are getting a new  sound system. We do the marketing. Our programs are free and open to the public,  but we do not expect you to perform for free- we have a Friends group that takes care of that.

If you are interested in getting some attention in an arts loving community please
send an email to mreardon at cuyahogalibrary.org.
Videos and audio clips are not only welcome but preferred.
Thanks!!
Margaret