[NEohioPAL] Vortex Writing: A New Process for Writers

Polly Anna polly.primeau at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 21:47:38 PDT 2013

Hello, Everyone!

I am a professional, internationally published writer and I have created a
TRANSFORMATIONAL new online course with a NEW APPROACH for CREATIVE WRITING!

Join me for an 8-week online course where you’ll get to create a short
story or the first chapter of your novel (screenplays for film, television,
and webseries are welcome).

I’ll help you:

   - Overcome writer’s block
   - Enter your unique space of writing and flow
   - Discover dynamic characters & unique worlds
   - Unrestrict your creativity and inspiration
   - Take your passion to new heights and develop your writing gifts
   - Receive feedback from established, professional writers
   - Enter a loving, nurturing environment where your gifts can thrive
   - And So Much MORE!

For more information or to reserve your seat now, visit Vortex
Writing.<http://www.positive-pollyanna.com/vortex-writing.html>

Class begins September 16, 2013, but students will be admitted until
September 19th (these students will receive a few extra days in the course).

Hope to see you there!

--
Much Love & Go In Peace,
PollyAnna, M.F.A. & M.S.