[NEohioPAL] Opening Auditions for male singer

Jeannie Tyler jtstardancer9 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 19:34:22 PDT 2013

Opening auditions for male lead/backup singer in an established high energy 60's and 70's Rock, Motown and Soul band. Playing 30+ gigs per year. Must be experienced, able to blend and harmonize well with 2 female and 1 male lead/backup singers, and be available weekends plus an occasional weeknight. Looking for someone who will be dependable, dedicated to this project, loves Rock and Soul music, and can work well with others. Guitar or other instrumental skills a plus but not necessary. We need your voice to complement our other three singers. Rehearsals in Solon, Ohio, usually every other week. accepting serious inquiries only, can provide basic song list when we are contacted. Call 440-349-1317