[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash - Sat Sep 21 - Beachland Ballroom w/STARZ

Vanitycrash vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Thu Sep 19 12:06:23 PDT 2013

Vanity Crash will be opening for Starz at the Beachland Ballroom Saturday,
September 21. Tickets are regularly $18 advance, $20 day of show, BUT we
have some specially priced tickets for Vanity Crash fans, only $15 (sorry
but the limited $10 tickets sold out). Go here to get yours.
https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash

Starz video - Cherry Baby - http://youtu.be/lIAS9mygJi8

Starz gathered critical acclaim with their ability to mesh great melodic pop
songs with hard rock guitars, and laid the groundwork for the soon to follow
80's metal bands. "We loved pop melodies," admitted guitarist Richie Ranno
in retrospect, "and we also loved heavy guitars. We liked to combine hooks
with a harder edge. Our singer Michael Lee Smith had a great sense of
melody."

All together Starz recorded four studio albums, "Starz", "Violation",
"Attention Shoppers", and "Coliseum Rock". One of Starz's greatest asset was
their live performance which is showcased on the album "Live in Action"
which contain the infamous 1978 performances in Louisville and the Cleveland
Agora. It was heralded by Kerrang Magazine as the greatest live record ever
released!

Starz video - Monkey Business (on TV on Don Kirsher’s Rock Concert)
http://youtu.be/NdpKr-Lfz6c
Starz with special guests Vanity Crash
Saturday, September 21, 7:30pm doors; 8:30pm show
The Beachland Ballroom
15711 Waterloo Rd, Cleveland 44110 - (216) 383-1124
All ages - $18 advance, $20 day of show
Vanity Crash Price Only $15 - https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash
http://www.beachlandballroom.com/
http://www.starzcentral.com/
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/rpk/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
http://www.youtube.com/VanityCrash

Scene Magazine - “As frontman for the Cleveland retro-glam revisionists
Vanity Crash, Folino wraps himself in boas, leather, and cheetah prints,
sweating out larger-than-life Revlon rock like a punk peacock. His voice a
powerful, poised instrument that’s commanding and seductive.”