[NEohioPAL] Weathervane's Gala Fundraiser

Janis Harcar jharcar at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Fri Sep 20 12:01:43 PDT 2013

Tony Award-Winner, Michael Rupert,
to perform at Weathervane Gala I♥WP
Honoring Thomas R. Trotter
Partner at Vorys Akron and Cleveland

Three-time Tony Award-nominee and Tony Award-winner MICHAEL RUPERT will perform at the Weathervane Gala, I♥WP, on Saturday, September 28.
Mr. Rupert has enjoyed an extraordinary 40-year career on Broadway performing leading roles in such shows as Pippin, Sweet Charity, City of Angels and Falsettos and worked with such theater legends as Bob Fosse, Julie Andrews and Stephen Sondheim. He will perform one of the highlight numbers from his latest Broadway show, Legally Blonde, live on the Weathervane stage that night in honor of our honorary chair, Thomas R. Trotter.
A Partner at Vorys, Sater, Seymour & Pease, LLP, Mr. Trotter is also a member of the Vorys corporate group and practices in municipal finance representing issuers and underwriters of tax-exempted bonds. He is a member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers, the American Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Akron Bar Association and the Ohio Government Finance Officers Association.
As President of the Weathervane Board of Trustees, he oversaw the Capital Campaign in 1998, which created 3 classrooms, a costume shop, scene shop, fly gallery and elevator. These areas were complete and dedicated in 2001.
Mark DiFeo/Corporate Caterers will provide catering with delicious food for the event. Live and silent auctions will feature fine jewelry, tickets to PlayhouseSquare for the 2014 season productions, vacation get-aways, Hot-Air Balloon Rides and tickets to many local attractions. Check our a partial auction listing at weathervaneplayhouse.com. Auctioneer Bob Hale from Benefit Auction Services will lead the bidding.
Weathervane’s gala fundraiser, I♥WP, will be held at the Playhouse on Saturday, September 28, 2013. The Patron Party begins at 6 p.m. and the Dinner begins at 7 p.m. Tickets are $175 (Amorous Patrons) and $125 (Loving Admirers).

Order your tickets for Weathervane’s Gala on line at weathervaneplayhouse.com or by calling our ticket office at 330-836-2626. Proceeds will benefit Weathervane’s operating fund and its work of providing life-enhancing artistic experiences for people of all ages.

Janis Harcar
Director of Advancement
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 X16